Hello, this is Suning.My guinea pig has gained weight, and she sleeps every day besides eating. I'm currently at work every day and doing homework at night. I don't know how I did it. Anyway, I'm doing it. Yesterday I ate barbecue, it tasted very good, and I didn’t get tired of it every day.
Vania Lee's Portrait
Hello there! Vania here. I love everything with horror themes and imagery and enjoy a good breakfast with eggs. Piotr Jablonski and Hugo Richards are my inspiration as an artist and their style heavily reflects on my own. One of the most memorable memories I had was sharing the same artist at the same time with one of my artist friends (she's Polish we were sharing the same Polish artist), and that gave us a good laugh. While I may not have a pet on my own, I deeply love the five cats that came into my life thanks to my landlord and they forever changed my perspective of cats. Here's to Clooney, Toby, Allie, Calvin, and Hobbes!
Comments
Post a Comment